1. If you are a complete beginner in Geography for IAS exam, your focus must be gaining conceptual clarity and not on quickly completing the syllabus. Always remember that on the final day, it’s your clear understanding of the subject that lets you write good answers.
2. For both Paper 1 and Paper 2, one must make short and crisp notes.
3. Keep tabs on the latest news pertaining to Anthropology. When you read papers, have an eye out for such news and collect them in a separate notebook so that you can revise them before the exam.
4. Apart from reading books, dedicate adequate time to practice diagrams and label them correctly. Consistent practice helps you draw fast and draw neat.
5. Efficiently use the internet for any clarification or derivative study for related topics or issues. Annual reports published by Government concerning with geography be looked upon once.
For More Details, Call us – 9311958007 and Email at – [email protected] Visit – http://www.digmanieducations.in/