Kerala Board 10th Admit Card Overview:
It is the most important document which carries all the important details required for the exam. It verifies your identity to the examiner and ensures your eligibility for sitting in the exam. Each student has to be sure about the availability of admit cards with them.
It is a personalized document. So, it contains your personal details and you can only use it once. It is valid for only those examinations which are listed in it. So, check the details on your Kerala Board 10th Admit Card. If you find any wrong detail in your admit card, immediately contact your school management.
How to Download the 10th Admit Card:
It will be prepared by the state board. They send it to the secured email IDs of the school. These IDs are provided by the board at the time of affiliation. The board sends all the important notifications to these email IDs. After receiving the admit cards, school management distributes these admit cards to the students. The steps to download it through the website are as follow:
- Visit the official website of the board.
- Check the latest notification section on the homepage.
- Click on the link related to the 10th admit card.
- You will be directed to a new page. This page will ask for your username and password.
- This information is provided by the school management.
- Enter the correct login details and click on the submit button.
- After successful login, click on the admit card option.
- Download the admit card and take its printout for further use.
Also, You can walk through with the following:-
- Address:- B-48, First Floor, Sector-63, Noida U.P. 201301
- Mobile no. :- +91-9319311001
- Landline no. :- 01204309202
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org